- Bend locating gauge – material stop
- Angle stop – sets degree of bend
- Locking pin assembly – secures solid stock for bending
- Center pin – provides one radius set-up and is used to mount additional tooling
- Holding pin – used to secure collars and blocks on mounting plate
Model 3 Bender
Di-Acro Manual Benders are ruggedly-built, versatile machines for bending wire, solid stock, tubing, flat stock, etc. Accurately forming and duplicating simple, compound, and reverse bends is easy with a Di-Acro Bender. The operator is also able to quickly change over tooling from one bending operation to another. All Di-Acro Benders are identical in operation and operating characteristics – each successive model increases in size and capacity.
The fabricating possibilities of Di-Acro Benders are only limited by the ingenuity of the operator. Review the ART OF BENDING to gain insight into the machine’s versatility!
- Quik-Lok – material clamp for tube bending – $825.00
- Machine stand – dimensions 20” L x 15” W x 33” H – $425.00
- Extended length handle – $220.00
- In order to identify the smallest radii that can be formed with optimal results, use these general rules:
- 2-1/2 times tubing OD = smallest centerline radius when using the follow block method
- 4 times tubing OD = smallest centerline radius when using grooved roller method
- 1 times solid stock OD = smallest inside radius
- When selecting tooling for your application, remember to compensate for material springback (or elasticity). In some cases, by overbending slightly beyond the required angle you can adjust for springback. In addition to overbending, it may be necessary to form the material around a radius which is smaller than the required radius.
BEND-R-PAK– an assortment of commonly used tooling specifically selected for the Model 3 Bender – $1,095.00
Crush bend tooling is available on some models.
Custom tooling can be quoted per customer’s request.
For more information on use of tooling, please check out the ART OF BENDING!